By mvp - 26/07/2009 23:51 - United States

Today, my 50-year-old mother borrowed my denim miniskirt to go to the bar. In return, she offered to let me borrow her red "f*** me" pumps whenever I needed them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 950
You deserved it 3 486

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ThatDarnCat 0

I don't see how this is a FML. Your mom's ******* cool.

Comments

warhorse57 0

Whats your mom's number? She sounds pretty hot to trot.

yourstruly3465 0

Ahh the things you never wanted to know Mom

MrAdventure 1

I'd say it's only a problem if you're a dude...

thelonelylurker 0

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! God damn, no. FYL.

Hey, idiot, she's trying to find you a new dad! If the denim mini and the **** me pumps do the trick, she could rope in a guy who has some money, and some of that might find its way to you. Also, they could take care of each other as they grow old. If your mom says single, guess who is going to have to deal with her as she becomes old and decrepit. Oh, and to really make your day: I know from first-hand experience that there is a lot of hot, juicy, dirty, kinky sex left in a 50-year-old woman. She might be doing things you can't even dream of. Cheers!

shinyred 0

Wow my mom has been doing the same thing! Be afraid the too short, too tight, boobs popping out dresses are next. Followed by kinky sex toys in the bedroom! Its not a pretty thing to witness. I feel you pain OP, I really do.

MeMeMe123455 0

Aww, that's kinda cute! I love when cougar moms wear f*** me pumps :) I wish I still had a mother to steal my clothes from me, you're lucky....enjoy it while you have it and be amused by her antics.

heyoudontsaythat 0