By Squashed - 15/08/2009 06:13 - United States

Today, my 250 pound boyfriend was on top of me while we were making out. I actually passed out in the middle of it from not being able to breathe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 117
You deserved it 22 854

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NGM_47 0

I wonder how long it took him to find out that you had passed out o_O

why didn't you tell him you couldn't breath? it takes some time before passing out so how long where you choking without letting him know? YDI.

Comments

At least he didn't attempt using an air pump to put air in you afterward....right?

YDI. 250 isn't that heavy. If he really was squishing you that badly, you could've just quit sucking face for just a sec' and asked him to move. Pansy.

xxissuesxx 0

FHL, dude. and #44, chill your boner hoes. that's ******* awesome.

TheBrunetteDevil 0

well, 1. cruel for putting it up here and 2. ur bf must feel REALLY REALLY bad and ashamed to be poked at and made fun of over the internet. Way to go! *sarcasm*

reidcamphor 0

I call F both your lives for 1. Him not being aware that he most likely outweighs you. 2. You not saying anything about it when you realized you couldn't breathe that well...

Just tell him next time or nicely push him off in the process and take on top or have both of you on each side--it's what I do.

He's not necessarily fat, so you can all shut your mouths. Also, if he was, it's not shallow to not want to date him because he's not physically attractive to you (though it is rude to say the OP deserved it for dating a fat guy, that's just uncalled for). Call me a bitch, but that's biology. If you are not physically attracted to someone, it's because your genetic compatibility isn't that great. They don't need to be considered attractive by the general public, just you. My boyfriend doesn't weigh anywhere near that, but if he is laying on me, he can't put that much weight on me without me feeling squished, just because of how small I am.

swimmer14 0

lol geeez if he was 250 lbs. why'd you let him on you in the first place???

Just because he's 250 pounds doesn't mean he's fat.I know a guy who's 6'5" 250 pounds, and he's not fat. I mean, he has a bit of belly, but that's normal. I'm kind of thinking YDI though, for not somehow letting him know that you couldn't breathe, be it with words or actions.