By Anonymous - 24/11/2009 05:57 - United States

Today, like many other days, I fell asleep in math class. Unlike other days, however, I woke up with a start while ripping a really loud fart in my sleep. The whole class heard it because it was during a lecture. Even the teacher was laughing at me and I had to walk, no, run out of the room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 668
You deserved it 29 284

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI, you woke up to yourself farting?! LMFAO

That's what you get for sleeping during class! /nerd

Comments

That was a response to #6. I have no idea what's going on with the comments feed today. Everytime I refresh there's a random number of comments, and it's not increasing every time.

I believe someone let a bull frog loose in the classroom.

I've always heard "sitting on a frog" It sounds better that way... unless it's high pitched. Then I guess it would be a duck.

Shafreeka 8

My daughter calls it sitting on a duck. Haha. I love my four year old. She makes me laugh so hard.

driedpeaches 0

ydi. not for falling asleep, but for but for ripping it. you can feel an usually help it even in a dream. you a girl? that would have been Interesting, as theory stated girls don't poop.

why would you run out of there you still have to go back, but it must have made it 1,000,000X funnier seeing you run out.

Forn2 0

I dont see wh it's a big deal, i fart in public all the time, when you got gas, you got gas. Ydi for thinking its embarrising

Get proper sleep, eat properly, etc; stop falling asleep in math class you lazy fool. Why the **** would you leave over it though? So what? Learn to laugh at yourself, and no I don't mean posting /anonymous/ FMLs.

That sux; I saw that happen to a girl once. I felt bad for her, but man is it funny when someone does that!