By cockblockedbyFB - 06/06/2015 13:01 - United States - San Antonio

Spicy
Today, like every other day, my wife doesn't have time for sex because she's too busy on Facebook. Then she bitched me out because "we never have sex anymore." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 873
You deserved it 3 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

leogachi 15

People shouldn't use the words "busy" and "Facebook" in the same sentence, unless that sentence is "I'm too busy for Facebook." Call her out on it. What's she gonna do, stop having sex with you? You aren't having sex anyway.

Dreamsorrow93 24

Unhook the router. Sex. Reconnect.

Comments

nonsensical 26

The appalling writing might give him a good laugh

The female, and some male, friends I have gave them imaginations as far as they told me. I never read it myself so going off popular perceptions of the book.

noonenoeone 22

**** is a quicker and more effective way to get ideas...if you need to use literature to spice up your sex life you're doing it wrong.

Ha, **** is meant to arouse the people watching it rather than the people doing it! I think most women want a partner who'll respond to their individual needs rather than mindlessly pounding away at them.

Take the male end (cable) out of the female end (port) of the computer, and then set the mood with music, lighting and a cool drink and announce, "Honey, you got MALE!!!!" Then proceed to fill her inbox

This might be going too far but sex then she can get on Facebook Better yet have priories and Facebook shouldn't be at the top

noonenoeone 22

Do you even know what you were trying to say? It looks like 2 thoughts got combined into none...

Easy there killer. Asshole is a little harsh when you do not even know the woman. Disrespectful and selfish yes but Asshole is a little strong.

ChopSuey444 20

You should really have a serious discussion with her. Maybe it's time for a date night.

Updating my Facebook. "On a date with my husband!" (Posted on FB) "Pictures of my Shrimp Parmesan with bread sticks!" (Posted on FB)

Have sex on the computer table. Problem solved.

Yet another reason why Facebook is a sack of horseshit.

leogachi 15

I agree that Facebook sucks, but it's not Facebook's fault that the wife is apparently a bitch.

Sounds like you're both in a rut. Maybe you just need to remind her she's something special to you instead of your nearest available hole, spend some time setting the scene instead of just diving into the main course and all that.