By Lorena - 21/04/2012 19:26 - United States - Kapolei

Today, just three days into a much-needed vacation, my 5-year-old daughter has come down with chickenpox. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 088
You deserved it 3 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PYLrulz 17

Better getting that around that age, than an older age. Just bad timing. FYL.

Yes because when I was a sick kid I cried for my babysitter not my mommy.

Comments

Trisha_aus 15

That itches like crazy! Poor baby! Take good care of her you can go on vacation later and hopefully longer :)

kristac123 0

Aww that would suck, especially for your daughter!!! I hope she gets better soon!!

xIBleedPurplex16 0
spittinGMINT 3

Suck it up cupcake. Three days vacation should last u a year or so

3 days of vacation last for a year? What ******* planet do you live on? Mustafar?

spittinGMINT 3

I work at a golf course and haven't had a vacation n 3 years but I'm sure it's still planet earth

PrincessesCrown 17

Hey, when I was three I got the chickenpox. That didnt stop my parents form going to Florida.

Then don't have kids if you don't want to have to deal with things like this.

Shouldn't that apostrophe not be there after days?

Damn, I was about to type that. Glad someone else noticed.

jessenya 8

Most vaccines don't work, though. Arguement invalid.

That's stupid. Of corse vaccines work. They might not sometimes, but people wouldn't pay money to produce them if they didn't work the majority of the time (by majority I mean well over 51%, more like 80 or 90%). I know this because it's the job of organizations like the CDC to find the best and most cost effective way to prevent outbreaks and they would not put money into vaccines if they didn't work.

Unless you mean that you can't know if OP got her vaccinated or not because of the possibility that it didn't work. In that case, never mind. It's still unlikely, though.

HeroOfHyrule 0

Parenting is a full time job. Sorry OP.