By Lorena - 21/04/2012 19:26 - United States - Kapolei

Today, just three days into a much-needed vacation, my 5-year-old daughter has come down with chickenpox. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 088
You deserved it 3 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PYLrulz 17

Better getting that around that age, than an older age. Just bad timing. FYL.

Yes because when I was a sick kid I cried for my babysitter not my mommy.

Comments

At least you won't run into thos problem the next time you have a vacation :)

la_gata_0716 5

God do things for a reason. Maybe it wasn't your time yet to go on vacation... Who know what would of happens there! Keep it up! :)

Caring for your children sure is a bummer. .....Vacations can always be rescheduled; parenting can't.

At least now you don't have to worry about it interrupting future vacations!

zombiesdkdjdjf 1

I'd take care of her for you(:

That is terrible! I'm sorry for you and your child. That's an FML for both of you :(

fuckmebutdontfml 16

when I was 5 I went to disney for the first time but got bronchitis a day later, I spent the whole trip locked up in the hotel with my grandma while my sis and my parents went to the parks :(... this is more frustrating for the little girl than the parents I assure you she'll remember

pengin 13

I mean... i can feel bad for you, and I do.... but you should also 1)think about how your daughter is feeling, esp. considering she may feel guilty she seems to be the reason you're not enjoying yourself (IDK about 5 year olds and understanding this stuff lol) and 2) be grateful for the fact you're able to go on vacation when so many people are struggling/ unemployed etc etc..

lilmissJESSY 0

I had chickenpox once during Xmas break. it was either 1st or 2nd grade. I still have a few scares from it. they itched like crazy. make sure the baby takes oatmeal baths and apply some non itch products.