By intheairtonight - 25/04/2012 06:22 - United States - Minneapolis

Spicy
Today, it was snowing, and the campus looked just lovely. I sat on a nearby window ledge to enjoy the view. I was joined by a girl who looked fascinated as well, so I decided to make small talk. She nodded, smiled wistfully, and said, "There's herpes in the air today." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 674
You deserved it 3 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

For some reason, I pictured Luna Lovegood saying it.

"There's herpes in the air today." *Awkard silence.* "I hope they have pudding." *Hops off ledge, skips away." Scene.

Comments

nofearjenshere 12

I just imagine her breathing in the air deeply, saying that, and then smiling creepily.

Snow is actually frozen love juices falling from people making out in clouds.

Torva_fml 16

Your picture... Was my reaction.

boundbytheanimus 9

What if she was actually some sort of soothsayer and she wanted to warn you of what was to come?

mrz1177 11

I'm guessing her remark was followed with an awkward silence and you saying "more likely aids"....?

I bet she's an exchange student and some douche told her that 'herpes' actually meant 'love' or 'magic' or something of that nature.

Laurenlou 24

Actually, most exchange students know more proper English then people from the US. Not to say that all of them know perfect English and that your theory is incorrect; but just pointing this out!

63 they probably speak and write better English *THAN you.

Laurenlou 24

136- Haha the way I pronounce "than" makes it sound like "then." I'm actually very good with proper English, but I DO make mistakes. That is one of my mistakes. Forgive me. :P

Devin91 20

Herpes is aerosolised now? Shit, we're all doomed! I always KNEW that Paris Hilton and Snooki would cause the downfall of society.

Torva_fml 16

Hey now! That wasn't mean enough...... Step up your game! I expect better comments if you're going to talk about.... It....

I almost included Miss Lohan, but she was SO HOT once, as opposed to the other two. I still have hopes of a hotness comeback for her. *sigh*

She had a hotness comeback in machete (2010) to be fair to her

I see where she's coming from.....kinda. If glitter is the herpes of the art world, snow must be the herpes of weather?