Pranksters

By dan - 09/05/2012 20:10 - United States - Laurel

Today, I started my new job. It seems my colleagues are moronic pranksters, because when I leaned back in my chair, the backrest came apart and I fell to the ground, to much laughter. My boss immediately shouted at me to, "Stop fucking about." I thought this only happened in movies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 172
You deserved it 2 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So, in the middle of your job, you would have stood up, drop a deuce, grab it with your filthy hands and walk out? Isn't that a little disgusting?

Tell your boss that they ****** with your chair

Comments

HonestTruth 5

Knowing me, I would have stood up, grabbed my sh*t and walked out. I wouldn't deal with that crap.

I'm glad that I don't know you. You sound like a wuss. FFS, it's just a joke.

So, in the middle of your job, you would have stood up, drop a deuce, grab it with your filthy hands and walk out? Isn't that a little disgusting?

SuaSponte 1

1- I have a hard time seeing somebody walk out of a job just because their colleagues played a little prank on them, especially when it's the first day of the job.

Hey he/she was just being honest...go easy on 'em/'er

It's hard to fathom from Swag, Swagasfan would quit their job on the first day because of a little prank. Not very swag-like. Why should we go easy on "'em" (their sex is displayed in their profile).

twerp21 3

The way I see it, the chair could have been old or falling apart to begin with. They may have just been laughing because they found it funny to see someone suddenly fall from their seat.

p3mguin 7

It'll be bad if they only prank you, but If they prank each other than you can have some laughs too! If it gets out of Hand then tell them or a manager that you didn't do anything wrong it was just a prank.

Then* Don't worry though, you'll learn eventually :3

No need to be a jerk off, calm down.

Oh I thought I was quite calm. Oh well

p3mguin 7

Actually I thought it was than I was going to say then but I changed it lol I guess not.

Tell your boss that they ****** with your chair

twerp21 3

Misunderstood your comment when I first read it. -.-

I misunderstood the previously understood comment when I read 29's misunderstandings

Take some of your shit and wipe on their chairs

p3mguin 7

That'll teach them! WIPE THAT SHIT

Now it's time for you to prank them back.

comeatmebroo6254 1

Sounds like your new job could be fun. Play along and prank your colleages back.

Stop ******* about? At least OPs boss is creative. Most normal people just say "quit screwing around."

I personally think "stop ******* about" sounds cool. I should know, I hunt aliens.

^We know. After all, you are Giorgio Tsoukalos. ALIENS!

KiddNYC1O 20

Ffs, stop ******* about, #10.

For some reason, I read 35s comment in a british accent. Well, FFS, I will if you insist....

Devin91 20

Sounds like a fun place to be ! :D