By tinygirl - 07/03/2011 06:16

Today, it's official, we measured. My boyfriend's manboobs are bigger than my breasts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 288
You deserved it 11 201

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lol your chest fails or his chest fails? or wins? depends on how you look at it

Either your boyfriend is obese or you have tiny breasts.

Comments

What kind of a girlfriend would lower herself enough to ask for that and what kind of boyfriend would agree?!!

katialovesfml 0

Yes! That was my first thought too!

"I'm getting bored.. let's mesure our boobs! wait, I'm a dude... ow, what the heck!"

Perhaps the only reason you are with this guy is because his gravity pulled you in?

Jessephine 0

it's just an organ,you can complain about it if you feel not satisfied with yours,but don't let it bother you too much.if it's because of your boyfriend's obese,it would be better to make him on diet since it isn't good to our health

First of all, you have horrible writing. Second of all, how is it an organ? It's not like your heart or lungs. Boobs are just balls of fat that has nerves in it.

Balls of fat? Do fat cells produce milk where you're from? Because on my planet, breasts have these things called mammary glands. Balls of fat. Really.

Animeninja117 2

well.... I'm trying to think of something encouraging to say… I got nothing.

What if OP isn't small chested? If that's the case then her boyfriend really needs to go on a diet. Or they could go bra shopping together.

Next thing you know, he's gonna start singing, "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard", like at the end of Dodgeball.

2 thing um tell him to drop the chips and cookies and get in the fking treadmill and small boobs are kinda hit depending on who their on if you have a nice body than HIGH FIVE! but if your a very square person theb um GET VACK IN THE KITCHEN( not just referring to you )

I, uh...you said, um... Nevermind. I'll try my Idiot-English translation engine: "Two things...um, tell him...get..." *explodes* Shit.

I_R_Genius 3

Honestly #26, what is this the third grade? Those kitchen jokes are really old and no one finds them funny anymore. So what if OP's boyfriend is overweight, I weigh 245, I'm 5' 10" and in the Army. And to Doc, quick we need a medic now!!

RedPillSucks 31

To those out there who think grammar doesn't matter on the internet, please read #26 and make the argument again....

Incredibly foolish thing to say. I can't get how the two are related.

I was joking and it's like asking if she likes boobs get it??? :-/

"That", not "then"... I'm just saying...

kss_ga_champ5408 1

you meant "than" not "that" I'm just saying