By not-that-fat - 27/07/2009 13:49 - United States

Today, I was in the car with my boyfriend when I said, "I wish all the weight I gained just went to my boobs." His reply was, "They'd be HUGE." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 340
You deserved it 25 985

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mysitc_burrito 0

You know there is no good way for him to respond to that. You kind of set yourself up for it. And this is coming from a fat girl with big boobs. Also having big breast suck, hard to find cute bras, and your back always hurts.

Comments

jasmine1259 2

doesn't really mean your fat if all the extra weight someone gained went to there boobs they really would be huge. whether they're fat or not.

bexox 0

This is the OP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-XIMEHGoZI&feature=related :D

OP fished for a compliment and got burned. YDI, it's annoying as hell when girls do this.

#90, she wouldn't just stare at the cupcakes, she'd eat them right away.

RESTAREA 0

Failure troll is full of fail

myfishisBOBA 0

you set yourself up for that one, any response would have been offensive.

haha sick burn! that sucks though. you should dump him then lose all the weight :)

curryndricegirll 0

dump him? she's the one who already called herself fat. i hate when people do that and except you to just bring them up. OP's just fishing for compliments. next time you want to say something like that, don't expect people to disagree with you. it's pathetic.

curryndricegrill-I could not have said it better myself

it seems like you boobs didn't get #2's joke!

singerguy18 0

you don't know if he was excited or just being mean in this so I'm not sure what to say.

D0GS_B1T3 0

That sucks. I so feel you, though...I don't have big boobs, but I have a big stomach...xD

You wouldn't like It the other way around. I feel like that's what happens to me, I'm a 32DD. My back f***ing hurts all the time and the only bra Victorias secret has in my size is this ugly nude colored thing.

I don't even care how big a girls **** are, it's all about their personality IMO

brrrx 0

No you don't, you'd look like a lollipop.

brrrx 0

No you don't, you'd look like a lollipop.

shewasalmost18 0

they'd be so huge that you couldn't even stand up again

mysitc_burrito 0

You know there is no good way for him to respond to that. You kind of set yourself up for it. And this is coming from a fat girl with big boobs. Also having big breast suck, hard to find cute bras, and your back always hurts.

wtf #9? you know, if you'd be fit, then you could have a powerful back so the pain would be nonexistent. survival is for the healthy!! @op: YDI

Are you really that stupid? Being fit does not mean that having big boobs won't hurt. My best friend has an hourglass figure, and exercises, but still has like, flippin 44D boobs or some crap. They're genetic, her mom has them, as do all of her aunts, and no matter how much she exercises, or how in shape she is, they still hurt her back. You're probably some prissy girl with no body whatsoever.

pff, you're talking shit, and surely your friend is just another stupid girl who believes gym training or jogging, yoga or the like, are good exercises. bullshit! do real workouts cuz you know nothing about being FIT

Well...that *is* the same amount of weight in a more localized area. Of course they'd be huge!

Thank you...that's what I immediately thought...even if she only gained, let's say, 5 pounds which is not all that much, that'd be like 2.5 pounds each breast in addition to what she already has...so yea they'd be huge :p

Indeed, thanks ... is quite obvious. A 2lb implant is HUGE, 2lb weight gain is nothing.