By itsnotalright - 17/03/2016 04:25 - United States - Reno

Today, I was washing my hands in a public bathroom when a lady came in, looked at me in the mirror and then opened the door again to check if she was in the right bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 878
You deserved it 1 918

itsnotalright tells us more.

nah, I was just wearing some skinny jeans and a hoodie XD

Top comments

Op, don't let things like that bother you. You might have misunderstood why she did that anyway as it might not be what you think. Don't worry about it, enjoy your day.

Comments

I just ignore people like that. That happened to me a few times at my own school. Brush it off OP. :)

It's quite the image imagining this situation unfold from OP's perspective

It's okay, ignore that rude person. Some people either need glasses or common sense.

Some people just can't see well or make assumptions, but that doesn't make them rude. I occasionally look out of the corner of my eye and think I see a figure, or I might hear a voice when there's no one there, and I have need help seeing, but that doesn't mean I'm rude if I cannot distiguish between something and something else. And I also have lots of common sense. Men might wander into a ladies room. I've had that happen to me several times.

#9: You might want to see a doctor if you're seeing things and hearing voices.

It's not like huge or anything, I just have occasional weird things happen to me. I mostly just hear voices in a certain song, and the seeing a figure for me is pretty rare.

But occasionally I visually and auditorially hallucinate, but it's really rare for me, like I said. And I also see swirling specks in the air in the dark and write in them (and see the letters when I close my eyes), if that tells you anything.

football98_fml 20

Maybe she just had bad eyesight..?

Op, don't let things like that bother you. You might have misunderstood why she did that anyway as it might not be what you think. Don't worry about it, enjoy your day.

How is this even an FML? Why does this upset you? Unless you're implying she thought you looked like a dude.

Don't feel bad. You're doing great! At least she didn't call you a drag queen or anything!

To be fair, guys don't want girls coming into their bathrooms either. The last thing we want you to hear is our war zone noises....whether they be carpet bombing, applying agent orange, or dropping the nuke.