By VladyBoi - 01/11/2011 00:18 - United States

Today, it's my first Halloween in America since moving from Russia. While handing candy to children, my roommate told me to compliment a little girl by saying "You have a face only a parent could love". I found out it isn't a compliment when I was punched by her Dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 267
You deserved it 5 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Punch your roommate! Make him/her suffer too!

who else read this FML while doing a russian accent? :D

Comments

That really sucks for you and the little girl!!! But seriously; its time for some payback

baseballlegitly0 2

Just because you understand it, doesn't mean everyone else does!

perdix 29

You're so gullible. Be glad he didn't tell you to tell the little girl "I want to be in you." The dad wouldn't have stopped at one punch.

thiscrazything 1

Sucks for you. The dad was an ass for punching you, what did that teach his kid? You could have pressed charges. Don't believe that prankster roommate ever again, and don't forget to get even.

They went to space before the Americans. Not so stupid after all.

Why would you call him stupid. He was just trying to be nice!

Just wondering how you managed to write this FML in perfect English if you don't understand that sentence enough to understand it's meaning?? If the story is true, then the roommate was a jerk, but yet, a little funny. The dad however, was pretty over the top & I would consider charges depending on your injuries. Although he is obviously a little aggressive & knows where you live....

dimestorepoet 0

That's unfortunate. I must've read this four times before I saw it said 'parent' ... not 'pervert'. Anyway... I'd have pressed charges and give the roomie some pay-back. That was rude, considering he decked you.

In Soviet Russia we dress father up as little girl and do trick, no treat

Threaten him by saying you're really close friends with FPS Russia and to keep that in mind when he gets you in shit.