By Heggs - 31/10/2018 17:30

Today, it's Halloween. I get bullied every day and this was no exception, but this time I got beat up so hard I bled. Everyone thought it was part of my costume. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 025
You deserved it 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you realize that this is serious issue and needs to be addressed. Please let someone know and reveal the identity of your bullies. Bullying is NEVER okay. No matter what!

You have to tell. That’s assault right there, go to the police if the school refuses to help. Most schools don’t do anything.

Comments

If you get bullied every day, why wasn’t your costume something like Knife Man or Serial Killer? Halloween is the one day a year where brandishing deadly weapons is not only legal, it’s fun!

I thought it was the one day a year where a girl can dress like a total **** and no other girl could say anything about it.

I hope you realize that this is serious issue and needs to be addressed. Please let someone know and reveal the identity of your bullies. Bullying is NEVER okay. No matter what!

I swear man there will always be some group of assholes in this world. I’d say go kick the shit out of them, but the right thing to do is to report them and you should, or at least talk to someone your close to about it.

xxWTFxx1981 23

Hey, I was bullied throughout public schooling so I understand the impact... Be strong my friend and know others out there have gone through the same thing.

You have to tell. That’s assault right there, go to the police if the school refuses to help. Most schools don’t do anything.

PickleBickel 4

You should probably get something really damaging, like a metal rod with barbed wire bound to it, just a thought. Start working on your muscles too, no offense but I’m guessing your somewhat small given that you’re being physically bullied. That’s just for the long game tho, in the mean time practice fighting back, draw some blood, man.

Thomas333 3

l was a big kid, most of my bullies were small and skinny

PickleBickel 4

Yo I got bullied as a kid and the only thing I wish I did was fight back dirtier, bullies are *****, they don’t deserve much in the way of rules of engagement or Geneva convention so go ahead and has them if you can.

Thomas333 3

I can take delight in the fact that most of the bullies who picked on me now all have mediocre jobs. I love it when I see one working in a grocery store. lol

Go over to their houses and take a shit in their mailboxes.

Get the authorities involved, OP, that's really serious assault

TxKitten79 10

That's called assault and it's a crime. Report it!!