By Anonymous - 15/02/2011 14:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, it's my birthday. I was excited because of all the wall posts I got on Facebook. Then I saw I got a "Happy Birthday" from the girl my boyfriend cheated on me with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 938
You deserved it 7 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ummm YDI for having her added. And it really isn't a FML that she wished you a happy birthday...

Alanah101 0

I'm wondering the same too. why are you guys friends?

Comments

Wow.. really, **** your life if you do an FML over that.

Today, someone I (probably) don't like wrote on my Facebook wall on my birthday. My FACEBOOK wall. On my BIRTHDAY. OH NOEZ.

roflshmsfoaidmt xD (roll on the floor laughing so hard my sombrero falls off and I drop my taco) I think I love you? O.o oh P.S.- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ..you might also appreciate that your boyfriend did not cheat on you with me :D

RainShoes 0

Why do you have her as a friend...dumbass.

danz123 7

Why on earth is this an FML? 1) You have her as a friend on Facebook. Why?? 2) She wished you a happy birthday, even if it wasn't 'heartfelt.' 3) You can delete wall posts. I mean seriously, why do you even care? It's just some ***** who's taken 2 seconds of your time from you reading her 'happy birthday' wall post. Just delete/block her, and forget about her. Live your life.

perdix 29

How come we are taught as kids that "sharing is caring," yet we all grow up to be selfish, possessive, grabby adults? She was just trying to be nice to you. As far as she's concerned, she's sharing her boyfriend with you and not calling it cheating. Can't we all just get along?

That's kinda stupid try sharing the person your dating.

op youre ******* lame for getting excited over fb birthday posts haha.

This is in the most wrongest place possible. •Tha Truth•

Try looking at the top of the page. See where it says "FML: Your everyday life stories"? It says FML right there. Hence, it's an FML. It passed muster with the Mighty FML Deity, so just because YOU don't agree that it should be on the main page doesn't make it so. Are you so arrogant that you think you have the right to argue with the Mighty FML Deity? I didn't think so.

Well, this "MFD" is kind of a joke since it lets stuff like this through.

Ah well. Atleast she remembers your birthday and is nice enough to say it. Happy birthday for whenever.

kmarrs 2

Oh no! Someone you don't like wrote something nice on your wall!