By True Story - 29/08/2011 12:46 - Canada

Today, it's been a year since I've been with my girlfriend, and I think that I hate more things about her than I like. For instance, how she likes to throw furniture at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 086
You deserved it 10 259

Same thing different taste

Comments

buckeye08 10

Looks like someone is whipped.

Justinrich52 0
ReynshineCutting 10

Have you ever tried talking to her OP? Other than the throwing furniture, what all don't you like about her? If you've never talked to her about any of it then YDI. If you have and nothing has changed FYL and leave. If you love her, breaking up with her might just be the wake up call she needs to change then you guys can maybe get back together after and life will be good :)

35: "you've never talked to her about any of it then YDI." No-one deserves to be in an abusive relationship. Unless that's the same advice you'd give to a girl with an abusive boyfriend...?

ReynshineCutting 10

They don't deserve to be abused, no but the bad situation they're in, yes. It's not like his girlfriend started doing this out of the blue. He should have said something to her long before it ever got to this point.

MattPDX 2

I completely agree with #1. If there are more things you hate about her than like then you're just delaying the inevitable by staying with her. Unless your masochistic, in which case have fun sticking with her. :D

Frigging leave then instead of whining about it.

keshaforever1 14

I think this guy should just tell her calmly that it hurts him when she throws furniture and that they should break up or something.

How I read this FML: 'Today, I'm tired of my one-year-relationship with an abusive girl. I posted this on FML because I don't know what to do. FML.' For christ's sake, you should have dumped her a long time ago. YTDI. It's not easy to leave an abusive partner, but 1) you were only a year together 2) you hate her 3) you're a man and probably stronger than her. Pack your bags and leave her immediatly.

maidofawesome 0

Well if she can throw furniture, I imagine she is stronger

maidofawesome 0

Well if she can throw furniture, I imagine she is stronger

Depends on the weight of the furniture. I can throw light furniture very precisely, I think.

xlibra259x 0

dude break up with her already, she is soo not worth your time.

And third, get away FAST! she may start throwing cars next