By True Story - 29/08/2011 12:46 - Canada

Today, it's been a year since I've been with my girlfriend, and I think that I hate more things about her than I like. For instance, how she likes to throw furniture at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 086
You deserved it 10 259

Same thing different taste

Comments

Than suck it up and break up with her you dope!

If your girlfriend gets hit with the living room chair..all the cops should ask is what she doing out of the kitchen

May I please ask why the **** are you still with her?

Any one more thing to all FMyLife readers... both male and female, teens and adults, single and married. Here are a few words of wisdom for what it is worth. That other woman, or that other man who you may find so spectacular, who is physically gorgeous or handsome, who may sweep you off your feet, who may put butterflies in your stomach or make your knees go weak when you see them, about who you may fantasize: Somewhere on the planet somebody probably is/has been sick and tired of that person's shit for a long time and maybe can't stand them. Don't go by looks... that crap is guaranteed to change. Choose your life partner for their innermost qualities and character for a lifetime relationship.

And you don't leave because...you have a ****** where your balls should be?

Not for anything but wouldn't u be scared to break up with your girlfriend if she threw furniture at you?

She breaks your face, you break her heart.

Mojo66930 0

Dude, you gotta dump her azz.