By jake - 27/06/2009 21:11 - Denmark

Today, it's been a few days since I decided to give this girl I like the silent treatment.I've been writing on/off with her for a few weeks, but decided to stop a bit, to seem mysterious. When I logged on Facebook today, her status was "..is so happy that annoying guy has stopped writing to me!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 333
You deserved it 63 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just because you like her obviously doesn't mean she likes you :P

grungecat 0

You give her the silent treatment and expect her to nice to you?

Comments

MeganH0LLYW00D 0

You deserve it for being a ******* creep and not getting the ******* message. God damn I hate people like you.

bexox 0

Me too! I hate when you meet someone that seems interesting and you give them your number and they text you 129378291874 times a day wanting to know what youre doing and the next time they can see you. That clingy shit is a huge turn off! I just stop answering my phone when it starts up... and stop caring.

MeganH0LLYW00D 0

******* yeah. Shit I hate when I have to start being a bitch just to make them **** off. Yeah call me immature but whatever.

bexox 0

I don't think THAT is immature. You try to give them hints, and they don't get it. Even if you tell them nicely you're not into them, those guys still think you're a bitch. And that is why I just give up and stop caring.

hugzandkisses666 0

wow at least you have people to give your number too

i absolutely hate clingy guys/girls. =/ it's really annoying (then scary) to have someone msg you THE moment you get on AIM or FB or where ever. it's like they're waiting for you to get on. i can understand if you two are best (girl) friends but mutual friends or acquaintances..this is not a good relationship. either the girl was bothered by the guy, and she was not at all interested or the this guyis a stalker. OR she might have been talking about someone else. :)

MeganH0LLYW00D 0

Seriously right. I have this boy who calls me like 5 times a day. Messages me all the time asking if I got his other messages. And he comes to my house like 4 times a week. He's ******* weird.

i feel bad for you. relationships suck. boys suck. girls suck. as you may be able to tell, i'm commenting like this because of experiences i've had. FOL.. (f*** our lives)

This is pretty weird. So you guys weren't friends; but due to messaging, a part of her profile was made available to you? (unbeknownst to her). If you guys weren't friends though, she shouldn't feel weird to NOT reply; she could block you if she didn't want to hear from you. I think she was just being an attention ***** to post that as her status.. I think you two are meant for each other! Go for it!

There are people who make their profile visible for everyone on FB, it is possible to do that. But true, posting such status IS being attention *****.

lukewarmocha 0

i would say YDI for being annoying... but she's pretty mean to make that her status. so FYL...you wouldn't want to date someone mean like that anyway.

askmattnow 0

i swear ive read this FML before... anyone...

Lexia_fml 0

Nah. I've read every FML and it doesn't ring a bell. YDI for not restraining yourself. I can understand impulses, they're illogical and everyone has them, but you should be able to know what's too much.

YDI for giving the silent treatment and YDI for being a creep.

I stopped and clicked YDI at "silent treatment." I'm just gonna assume I'm right on this one without reading the rest.