By scarletdurose88 - 19/04/2009 21:47 - United States

Today, is my 21st birthday. I get home after my night out and walk into the garage to see a 2002 Red Corvette convertible. I run up to the car thinking its a gift and there's a note: "Dani this is not your birthday present. Quit drooling on my car. -Dad" Thanks Dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 764
You deserved it 13 787

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kellster 2

Why would they give you such an expensive car??? Buy your own car, you're an adult!

Comments

laurisshnazzy 0

Dude, some of you guys are idiots. The FML isn't that she didn't get the car, the FML is that her father deliberately tricked her into thinking it was going to be for her by buying his new car on her birthday. Which, by the way, is pretty mean. Stop calling her spoiled or whatever, that's not what she was trying to say. Funny, though.

QUICK! Call the Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabumalce!

Agree with #52. And "psh" to people who rag on you for living at home when you're 21. If you're in college, you're saving your parents upwards of $5000. If you just have some shitty job and can't move out right now, at least you're not making them pay for you to live in some fancy apartment. You're the fiscally responsible one.

Ouch, daddy doesn't love you that much! xD

thenameisbetty 0

How spoiled do you have to be to actually think your parents bought you a Corvette for your 21st birthday? Sorry, but if it was my birthday, and I saw a new car in the drvie-way, my first thought is NOT "that's mine!". Get a job yuppie.

#38: Don't hate on the Vettes. Sure other cars have their advantages (I

anon931 0

18 hahahaha. i feel bad, but that's hilarious.

aww haha that was a funny joke :D but sucks on your part.