By scarletdurose88 - 19/04/2009 21:47 - United States

Today, is my 21st birthday. I get home after my night out and walk into the garage to see a 2002 Red Corvette convertible. I run up to the car thinking its a gift and there's a note: "Dani this is not your birthday present. Quit drooling on my car. -Dad" Thanks Dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 763
You deserved it 13 787

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kellster 2

Why would they give you such an expensive car??? Buy your own car, you're an adult!

Comments

Osakhomen 0

I agree with #85. The OP is saying FML to thinking the new car was his, and then seeing mean the note from his dad that it wasn't his.

Osakhomen 0
betterthanthou 0

#14, I hate to break it to you but parents owe their kids at least one car in their life. The OP did not ask to be born, did not ask to be brought into this world. Therefore, his/her parents owe her a car. If you cannot see that, then you are just freaking stupid.

#94, you're either an amusing troll or bonafide fucktard. I'd like to think the former, since it's late and I don't feel like going in depth as to why your comment makes you a bonafide fucktard.

ramdog_fml 0
senosian 0

not everyone can have a super sweet 16, princess!

kellster 2

#94: Parents do NOT owe their children CARS. They are duty-bound to see to it that their basic needs are met until they are legal adults, which in your country is, I believe, eighteen. Three years prior to this. They owe their children food, clothing, adequate shelter, clean water, access to health care, education. They do not owe them cars!! Sure, most 21-year-olds can't afford cars! That's why you a) take the bus, b) get a job and save until you can c) buy your own damned car!

skrewd4lyf 0

aw cmon, doesnt everyone want a car?