By scarletdurose88 - 19/04/2009 21:47 - United States

Today, is my 21st birthday. I get home after my night out and walk into the garage to see a 2002 Red Corvette convertible. I run up to the car thinking its a gift and there's a note: "Dani this is not your birthday present. Quit drooling on my car. -Dad" Thanks Dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 764
You deserved it 13 787

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kellster 2

Why would they give you such an expensive car??? Buy your own car, you're an adult!

Comments

SmexxiHunny 0

LOL tht suxx...poor yu ! =(

Thats actually kind of funny lol. I'm sure as long as you got something for your birthday that would be cool. And i understand there are many reasons you may still be living at home but maybe get your parents to pay the first few months rent for an apartment for your birthday.

Pittfan557 0

Take it out tell him you didnt see the note and hide it until he appologizes... I love paybacks

HILLGROVE 0

I would love to meet your dad. He has some good jokes. FYL... HILLGROVE!!!

YDI for thinking you deserve A CORVETTE just because you turned 21. An age of drunken immaturity. Cars cost money and tons of maintenance (not to mention insurance). Wow. Spoiled much?

wowfmlife 0

so your dad didnt get you a car for your birthday? your life is f***ed? if youre 21, you should be getting your own car, not waiting for daddy to do it. sorry, this is not a FML at all.

She never said she was expecting it. But if I was of driving age and came home to see a brand new car in the driveway, which had a note on it, I would get my hopes up, I think we all would.

hahahaha at least he knows its your birthday! :)

Ray_ 0

There's nothing wrong with living at home at 21. Not a lot of kids move out so quicky. 1. Going to college costs money. 2. The economy sucks. 3. Even so, people need to save up to afford an apartment/place.