By Rotarius - 23/08/2012 18:09 - Canada - Toronto

Spicy
Today, instead of staying home, I took an hour-long bus ride in the middle of the night to my girlfriend's place because on the phone she said, "I desperately need your body right now". It turned out she was just cold. She is also on her period. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 928
You deserved it 36 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you got to gaze upon her beautiful face, you cretin.

So you got to cuddle with your gf all night. That's not so bad in itself and I'm sure she was appreciative of the gesture. BTW, if she's willing, it's not like you can't have sex when she's on her period.

Comments

So what.. If you truly love her... It shouldn't matter.

Nothing warms a girl up like a hot beef injection. Two more outlets you can choose from. Commence thumbs down.

xoxoMEGANxoxo 13

it's the thought that counts... your a good guy!

Sex generally feels better when a woman is on her period. For her, anyway. As long as she is pain free, that is.

That definitely does not apply to every woman. Pain is not the only bad part of periods and at least for me, ninte times out of ten period sex is way worse than non-period sex.

At least to her, you did something sweet. Cuddling not enough for you? Too bad suck it up. Or just have sex if you don't mind the blood.

Dalton1177 2

just because the red rivers flowin don't mean the love ain't going.

So what if you didn't get laid that night? She's your girlfriend, you'll have sex before long. If you're in love with her, just spooning her should make you feel so blissful it's easily worth that bus trip. Unless you're just with her for regular sex, in which case her life sucks because you're an asshole, but your life still doesn't suck because you actually have regular sex. YDI for making this an FML.

hey at least your lady wanted you instead of the neighbor

Doesn't anyone else think it's kinda selfish to ask your significant other to travel an hour because you're cold? Wouldn't it just be easier to put on another layer of clothing or a blanket? Yeah OP got to see and cuddle with his gf; which should always be nice. But seriously telling him she needed his body was very misleading. He had every reason to think she wanted sex.