By Rotarius - 23/08/2012 18:09 - Canada - Toronto

Spicy
Today, instead of staying home, I took an hour-long bus ride in the middle of the night to my girlfriend's place because on the phone she said, "I desperately need your body right now". It turned out she was just cold. She is also on her period. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 928
You deserved it 36 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you got to gaze upon her beautiful face, you cretin.

So you got to cuddle with your gf all night. That's not so bad in itself and I'm sure she was appreciative of the gesture. BTW, if she's willing, it's not like you can't have sex when she's on her period.

Comments

An hour on the bus in the middle of the night is not fun, so I hope OP racked up some major boyfriend points here. Grand gesture category, as long as he wasn't pissy to her about the lack of sex.

Damn , sorry it's so damn hard to be there For your girlfriend , asshole .

And when the front door is painted, then time to be creative, however do not, and I express this, do not assume the back door is open, silly sperm shooter...

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what you call desperate.

DiamondKid511 3

Then you be there for her you jerk!>:(. Your a douche for posting this cuz all you want is for someone to feel bad that you didnt get any! Well i dont so screw you and dont be a selfish prick. Im sure most people would agree with me. And for those who do, thank you and have a nice day.

djinnsnme 19

Feel honored she called you first

...Not cheating on him despite feeling cold is not something you should feel honoured about. Thats a pretty basic expectation of anyone in a monogamous relationship.

Ydi, not for wanting to get laid, but for lack of follow-up. Who immediately takes an hour long bus ride in the middle of the night without confirming what he'll find at the other end?

Also, what rookie turns down sex just because she's on her period? Not sure if that happened here but still...the point stands.

I was thinking the same thing about following up first

Get off of FML and go be with your girlfriend,OP, because this is just making you look like a dick.

fmlcreations 0

u could at least give her some cuddle lovin.!!!! girls dont always want sex!!!!!