By brbkillingmyself - 08/08/2015 22:52 - United States

Today, in the second week of August, hell has come to earth; my mom has been playing Christmas music all afternoon and is already searching online for decorations. I hope she buys a length of rope to go with them, because I've already given up on life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 961
You deserved it 2 926

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DivineZero 18

I'm all for the holiday spirit, but damn, some people start in on this shit way too early

I don't like x-mas and damn that's gotta be rough dealing with that. I feel for you.

Comments

1dvs_bstd 41

You feeling comme ci, comme ca?

At least it's not Halloween decorations she's looking for

Better Halloween than Christmas. At least Halloween is closer.

This is at best a slight agrivation... If this is the worst of your worries at this time, count yourself blessed..

Any one else want to join my movement of stopping premature Christmas decoration?

MonstreBelle 28

Yes, please! I'm a firm believer in not starting to celebrate Christmas until after Thanksgiving.

Their is a house near mine that still has a small amount of lights on it, they even turn them on at night still.

Deck the halls with heat and pool toys.

johnny29 14

well, at least she's not shopping for easter decorations

That is hell. How in the shit do people start celebrating Christmas early? I can understand decorating a few days or a week after Thanksgiving but this early...damn. I enjoy Christmas but that's too early for me, especially with this excessive heat where we live. At least my folks have either stopped caring or kinda put up a few decorations for the holidays.

wordygirl 11

I feel so sorry for you! May I suggest having a sit down with mom and gently offer a good therapist in town because... THIS IS NOT NORMAL. If she continues this till the actual day of Christmas, you will need one too. Explain to her that no family can afford this much therapy and if she cares about your mental health she just might come to her senses.

FalloutScrolls 25

The Wal Mart and Target by me already have Christmas decorations displayed. These must truly be the end times.

The Hallmark Store where I live started putting their ornaments up in Mid June!!!

cadillacgal79 32

Has everybody forgotten about Halloween and thanksgiving?! Stop the Christmas madness!