By farmakakis - 21/12/2009 06:25 - Australia

Today, I wore a pair of glasses with no lenses because I thought I'd look smarter. I ended up poking myself in the eye several times, leaving it swollen. So much for making me look smarter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 645
You deserved it 56 626

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pnckswthsrp 0

How do wearing lens-less glasses make you look in any way smarter? :P

The key to looking smarter is to be smarter. instead of wearing fake glasses, try actually studying and reading. Then you'll look smarter. Wearing fake glasses with the lenses out will just make you look too poor to get real glasses. Moron.

Comments

no, getting glasses won't make you smarter. you'll have to settle for raising your iq.... a lot

Are you by any chance a lindsay lohan fan?

JustAReaderOfFml 4
lickmyjock 0

I'd be willing to bet you aren't that very smart. Oh and I have a feeling people saw right through your misconception ;-)

JustAReaderOfFml 4

LOL I HAV DUN THAT :D all da guys teased me ^_^ dey were like aw ur like dat chick from legally blonde LOL funny story but that to lolz. D:

Is replacing "th" with "d" supposed to make you cool? Is it that much more work to just speak like a human being? The fact that you tried to wear fake glasses to look smart and ended up looking idiotic is nicely mirrored in the quality of your post.

Huh??!! Could not understand you at all! Stupid tween...

she didnt say "de" I just had to point that out :P

..... I think its trying to communicate. What do we do?!

guckylynn 19

And 19 has just proven all the comments about intelligence on here... just wow.

JustAReaderOfFml 4
CheshireHalli 19

You can't type. You look like a huge idiot. We've pointed this out to you. =)

Maybe 19 because you are annoying the **** out of us with your poor spelling.

Well number 19, to answer your question #20 is saying that you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. The reason why is because of your mind-numbingly stupid comment(s). All good now?

Next time, try wearing a head with a brain to look smarter. That's something that might actually work... YDI

schwinn11 0

If you're worried about lookin "smarter" you have serious issues!

Not to mention it is really, really obvious when glasses don't have lenses... you wouldn't have fooled anybody... in fact you probably would have looked stupider.

Yup, Fresnel's law. No matter how clean a lens is, it will have a little reflection if it's made of glass. Or practically any material. And of course there's the distortion caused by the lens' geometry. There were hipsters in my class who wore fashion-glasses, but at least had the 2-figure IQ to have non-distorting lenses in them. OP deserved it, by being too dumb to actually succeed in trying to look smarter.