Stranger danger

By 1 Giant Cupcake - 07/03/2009 00:09 - United States

Today, I drove to Bank of America to deposit money. Upon returning to my car I saw some new scratches on the front. I kicked and rubbed it to try and get rid of it. Then I notice someone in the car staring at me in bewilderment. I'd parked 2 spaces away. We have the same car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 807
You deserved it 40 676

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sunsetxcrash 3

...If you saw scratches on the car, why the hell were you kicking it, anyway?

I've done exactly that before. I once even opened a car and sat in the driver's seat before realizing it wasn't my car.... Just the same model and color (and apparently same key, too). Oooops.

Comments

How did this get past the moderators? Usually they ignore things that, yknow, aren't worth posting. Oh god, what a terrible life you have! You accidentally inspected the wrong car! ;-; Boo-freaking-hoo.

how did you not remember where you parked after probably less than a minute in the bank?

What? You dont kick scratches? I do. All the time, It's the only effective way. That stuff Billy Mays makes doesnt work for shit.

kobra33 17

I forget where I parked my car the second I park it

I've been there. I actually called people because I couldn't get into my car one day at work, went back out to wait for them and realized the car I'd left my bottle of water on was parked a few spaces away from my car

Sebastian_fml 0

This doesn't deserve to go here on FML. It deserves to be on failblog.org.

I've done exactly that before. I once even opened a car and sat in the driver's seat before realizing it wasn't my car.... Just the same model and color (and apparently same key, too). Oooops.

sunsetxcrash 3

...If you saw scratches on the car, why the hell were you kicking it, anyway?

matticus27 14

That's how you get rid of scratches, and wake fainted people.

Because just like in MMOs, hitting stuff is the magical fix-it-all.

KFabery 0

Any sane person would explain the situation, and any other sane person would see your identical car two spots away and have a little laugh about a silly, harmless situation.

#7 - That is exactly what I was going to ask!