By KayyElOh94 - 17/10/2014 22:30 - United States

Today, I woke up to my daughter crying, and my son running through the living room completely naked with her bottle, laughing his head off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 713
You deserved it 3 803

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The FML depends on whether the son is 5, 15 or 25...

And the age of the daughter in a way, if she is 1 or 21. It's not entirely unthinkable the daughter is 21 and the son is 25. If my brother would steal my bottle of vodka I would cry.

Comments

My question is why were your toddlers awake and you were still asleep? Who was supposed to be taking care of them?

How old were you still drinking from a bottle? Or when you quit running around your house naked? (With your parents home)

Actually yes, young children, daughter a few months old and son was 2 (from my memory moderating this FML) she was sleeping because her fiancé was suppose to be watching them but also went to sleep.

26yrs and counting!! In my own house tyvm! My daughter and i often do streaks through the house. The bottle and liquid may have changed and my butt isn't as cute as when I was little, but still a kid at heart. Nudie runs are AWESOME! Running around naked is so exhilarating and cheeky. When was the last time you did a nudie run?

plot twist: Son and Daughter are both in College

nikojhavlin 12

If this what I have to look forward too then Im ******

If the son is a five year old, then that's alright. If he's a teenager or something, then hell no. I feel bad for you.

Aahhhh sibling antagonism. It doesn't matter how old they are, one will always do something to set the other one off. Cheer up OP, at least there weren't any "paintings" or accidents for you to clean up.

SmittyJA24 26

Sounds a lot like my childhood ... & that of my kids ... & my grand-kids....

cadillacgal79 32

Is this normal in your household?.......

This is either unfortunate and hilarious; or perverted and depressing. It all depends on the ages of the siblings.

Sounds like something else was used as a bottle and he was running to get the real thing sick lil bastard

What the ****? Are you touched in the head or something? The only thing that's sick is your comment and the way your mind functions. Ugh, utterly repulsive. ******* sicko.