By Julie - 25/12/2012 03:20 - United States - East Brunswick

Today, I woke up to find our Christmas tree knocked over, unwrapped presents scattered everywhere, and my mom passed out on the sofa with a bottle of booze. Merry Christmas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 196
You deserved it 2 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

winkydog4056 16

Did mama blame the cat? Or was she just smoking the catnip along with her Jack Daniels.....

Can't wait to hear how your mom brings in the New Tear!!

Obey_StudBoii 23

Sounds like your mom and Santa had some party lol.

TheRandomIndian 17

Atleast you get to celebrate, good luck next year!

Sugarcane1234 0

That literally happened to me last year and it was horrible. Yes it was hilarious, but jokes aside, it sucked ass and I'm sorry OP. I hope you collected the presents.

X_Codes 11

May not be of the Christmas variety, but your mom has a true understanding of spirits!

1dvs_bstd 41

It certainly seems like X-mas season comes with untold misery for people most often than fun, happy time. Teenagers taking unwanted photos to send to relatives they barely wanna see, passed out parents unwrapping presents and hanging with a bottle of booze like a certain Homer Simpson, orphans getting reminded about their predicaments, older kids getting to know that santa's not real et all. Christmas is tortue, might as well hit the bottle!

slap her round the face and tell her to sort herself out!!!

FML_14u2c 14

I hope you took pictures! Seeing them (when she returns to sobriety) might convince her to stop drinking. FYL indeed, OP. :-(