By Julie - 25/12/2012 03:20 - United States - East Brunswick

Today, I woke up to find our Christmas tree knocked over, unwrapped presents scattered everywhere, and my mom passed out on the sofa with a bottle of booze. Merry Christmas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 196
You deserved it 2 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

In four months there will be a 'Moms pregnant' on FML

Wouldn't it take less time to know if one's pregnant or not?

klovemachine 24

Some women don't know they are pregnant even longer than that (I've seen it in TV)

So that pregnancy testing mechanism is somewhat fallible? *learn something new in every comment thread*

pheebs314 17

Yes. That's why they only claim to be like 99% accurate... They're like condoms. Better than guessing but there's still a chance.

Well if ya saw it on TV it MUST be true!!

gmc_blossom 21

There's an entire show dedicated to women who didn't know they were pregnant. It's called, "I didn't know I was pregnant."

It can happen, women can still get their periods and seeing how that's an indicator that says "YOU'RE NOT PREGNANT" to most women, on some occasions it lies to us! **** your life OP, any other time of the year is not too bad although it's not really excusable to drink yourself into a stupor. I just hope everyone else knows how to cook dinner because she probably won't be this year!

Too much Egg Nog does that to a person. Yeah, don't go there, as you can see it's not pretty.

klovemachine 24
oj101 33

Ke$ha- ten years later. Little is different, apart from having kids, and now wakes up in the living room 'with a bottle of jack 'not a bathtub.

perdix 29

I blame the cat! He sure does get around -- knocking Christmas trees on ladies wrapping presents, and such.

Excuse you! I've never done anything of the like. It was the dog who did it, I assure you.

That's what happens every year to my family. Except its my neighbor who breaks in

Well at least somebody had fun unwrapping presents.

Thank you!! :) Merry Christmas to you as well OP!

Good thing she wasn't a ho ho ho....or was she?

Only Santa Claus will now the truth if you know what I mean..

silly tree was hogging all the gifts. your mom didn't like that one bit.