By Anonymous - 23/11/2010 17:35 - Canada

Today, my grandma walked into my room and asked if the thing lying on my nightstand was a computer. I said ''Grandma, that's a clock.'' After staring at me, confused for a few seconds, she then farted, and left my room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 005
You deserved it 5 966

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I love old people. I cannot wait for the day that I am old and can do whatever the **** I want wherever the **** I want.

fakeaccountX 6

When you are confused beyond belief, the fart is the only intelligent response.

Comments

fakeaccountX 6

When you are confused beyond belief, the fart is the only intelligent response.

It's how she can start walking again Get that extra helping of torque

is it just me or do old people have the longest and loudest farts? I once experienced on that went for at least 40 secs and moved between tenor and bass.

You should have told Grandma it WAS a computer, and then shot video as she tried to FaceBook her friends with it.

bigblue95 0

she probably thought u said ****. lmao

icecreamdriveby 5

Haha 52, your comment made my night.

pwincessa23 1

WTF? "ur **** is a flower"??!!!! really?!

No, it's not you douchebag. Only oceans, long narratives, and the cosmos are epic.

CoachLlama 5

Someone has been reading a certain pirates page.

I love you 58 and 73! I wish all these dumbasses hadn't learned the word epic!

River_Hill_Kid 0

i remember the fifth time that happened to me...

I love old people. I cannot wait for the day that I am old and can do whatever the **** I want wherever the **** I want.

michael666 7

uncle leo was a random friendly super mutant in fallout 3, I wonder what ever happened to him..

Zoesbiggestfan 0