By Marcella_03 - 05/12/2009 13:22 - United Kingdom

Today, my family and I noticed that our Christmas tree had been stolen from our front garden. Last night, a group of girls from my village posted a status on Facebook stating how drunk they were, and how they had stolen a Christmas tree. I "liked" it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 751
You deserved it 15 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I pitied you untill I read you clicked "Like" on a facebook update with a theft. I feel a bit bad for the rest of your family but not for you. Should report em to the cops really.

NotEven 0

YDI because you liked it until you found out it was your tree. Meaning you agree with #5.

Comments

I pitied you untill I read you clicked "Like" on a facebook update with a theft. I feel a bit bad for the rest of your family but not for you. Should report em to the cops really.

england still has alot of villages. it's normal.

hahaha this is actually the best. karma for liking it(: but it's not ydi.. you couldn't have known right? and yeah she "like"ed something with theft, but no ones perfect. are you aN angel? nopee. it was funny and that's why it was liked.:

i13Zero 5

Idaho has plenty of scattered villages

spiderman0606 0

That's what I was thinking. Also, go get them arrested, plus sued for the trauma that they put on your family. Now you have your evidence! And if your friend wasnt the one who stole your tree then karma's a bitch, especially since you 'liked' her status.

Ahaha, trauma. I don't think they would be traumatised by a Christmas tree that disappeared from their yard. If the tree was so important, it would be kept inside.

billyH 0

Stealing is ok as long as it's not from you.

NotEven 0

YDI because you liked it until you found out it was your tree. Meaning you agree with #5.

noo idiot OP means that after the fact that the girls stole his x-mas tree, he liked her stayus

ninth !; r r tvr. fg

spiderman0606 0

Because everyone gets their christmas tree stolen?

Probably because Tazzabell likes to spam every post talking about MLIA. I actually have no idea if that's true or not. But really, this could be on MLIA if a ninja stole your Christmas tree so that he could celebrate by testing Yahoo/Google rivalries and posting on Mystery Google (Social?) with Harry Potter and Waldo in a fort constructed and maintained by cool old people and guarded by dinosaurs.

lifeislife_fml 0

I LOVE #26. It is true what MLIA has turned into.