By lol smiley face - 28/11/2009 15:57 - United States

Today, I woke up feeling awesome. I turned to face the sunrise in the window, and as I stretched and let out a big yawn. Only for my boyfriend to say "Baby, turn back over. Your breath smells like turds." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 804
You deserved it 10 429

Same thing different taste

Top comments

how is this an FML? He wasn't disgusted by it. Didn't leave you. Stayed in bed with you. Just wanted you to refrain from opening your mouth near him until you brush your teeth. Everyone has bad breath in the morning. Get over yourself & stop being dramatic.

I wouldn't want morning breath in my face either.

Comments

A lot of people have morning breath. It's not a big deal, stop bitching.

Reyo 2

What a coincedence! My breath doesn't smell like unicorns and daises in the morning either! We must be, like, the only two people on earth where our breath smells bad after sleeping. We should totally go out since such a condition is only between you and me, and no one else.

Unicorns? The only smell that brings to mind is something akin to horse manure...

lol UNICORN TURDS!!!!!! lol anyone seen Harry potter puppet pals??? it so funny VOLDAMARTS NIPPLE!!!!!

ydt for letting your boyfriend poop in yor mouth

Because your breath is supposed to smell amazing when you just wake up? o.O

ElMundio87 0

it's not supposed to smell like turds

Brushing your teeth in the morning doesn't get rid of morning breathe. You actually have to brush your tounge to get rid of all the crap that builds up there.

SillyPoop 0

Thats when you get up and brush your teeth, why is this a FML? People don't know they have to brush their teeth daily?

how is this an FML? He wasn't disgusted by it. Didn't leave you. Stayed in bed with you. Just wanted you to refrain from opening your mouth near him until you brush your teeth. Everyone has bad breath in the morning. Get over yourself & stop being dramatic.

I moderated this and clicked NO. FML's get more lame by the day... Moderators will block this comment in 3...2..1. Now.

I wouldn't want morning breath in my face either.

Morning breath is a bitch. Maybe you should brush your teeth and use mouthwash before bed. That will help.

No, it won't. You'll still have morning breath in the morning. Easiest thing to do OP, is turn over and not breath in his face until you brush/use mouthwash. It's not really an FML (although I can understand why you would say that) but more of an average type situation.

Have you tried your methods before you posted them here? Obviously not. Since its one of the dumbest advice I've seen in awhile.

Qbaniito 1

Someones a bit kinky, realy, a rusty trumbone? Next time, do it in the shower. That way when you go to lick his ass, hopefully the shit will have washed away.

BikerMike 0

I was thinking the same thing - brush after giving a rim job.

iFerret 0

Ehh try getting out of bed an hour before he usually wakes up and brush your teeth/ use mouthwash

I feel your pain. I have terrible morning breath too. I brush and use mouthwash every night, to no avail. My boyfriends nice about it but you'd never catch him kissing me first thing in the morning.

Dynoblaze 1

Well your ass was pointed toward him so if his eyes were closed he could have mistaken your fart for your breath.

"Oh, I get it. The fat man cracks a funny and everyone wets themselves. I give FML gold and I get squat!.. I'll be in the car."