By randomguy - 09/07/2012 15:09 - United States - Saylorsburg

Today, I woke up after my pregnant fiancée punched me in the face. Apparently, I rolled over in my sleep and knocked her out of bed. She is still pissed about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 959
You deserved it 12 160

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What's with all the pregnant crazy lady FMLs lately?

Hormones:/ don't worry I'm sure she will get over it

Comments

Id be ******* mad too. She fell out of bed, therefore the baby fell out of bed. Asshole.

Do you believe physical violence is respectful behaviour towards the man you love?

While yes the baby could have been hurt the chances of that happening here are quite low - the baby is quite well protected. If it were that easy to hurt an unborn baby this way - we would have died out a long time go.

B3Y0ND 3

Even if the baby were to be well-protected, her falling face down would have killed it or done some serious damage. And if she had been sleeping on her back (very likely if she's heavily pregnant), her falling face down from being shoved is highly probable...

107 - Heavily pregnant women can't sleep on their back. It's highly uncomfortable and can cause them to pass out because it cuts off a major artery.

Itd be nice to continue sleeping after being punched in the face, yes?

MrDream_fml 2

She's pregnant your accident could have hurt the baby so YDI

Can't help but laught at all the girl calling him an asshole because he rolled in his sleep. Grow a brain, you can't control how you move WHEN YOU'RE ASLEEP. You keep stealing the blankets and pushing us out of bed all the time when you girls are sleeping, do we punch you in the face for it?NO!!

rcgirl2 11

It's just the hormones. It'll be all over soon.

dDailydDosage 8

I'm sure shes only pissed cause of the baby. I mean if I were pregnant I'd be scared about the tiniest thing going wrong like getting pushed off the bed. Please be more careful for her and the baby :))

Please be more respectful of not punching sleeping people in the face, especially when you claim to love them.

DragonitePaladin 6

Some people are just immature retards. OP's wife has serious issues.

medichick 5

Hahaha you deserve that, but it's funny

MoonChild5 11

I mean... It's not OP's fault. He doesn't control what he does in his sleep so I don't see how he's an asshole for it. Yes, I understand that her falling could have potentially injured or killed the baby, but accidents happen and no one's hurt so all is well.

He got assaulted. I wouldn't say no-one got hurt.

ILuv_toaster182 5

Hormones or not if you push me out of the bed get ready for an ass whooping!