By randomguy - 09/07/2012 15:09 - United States - Saylorsburg

Today, I woke up after my pregnant fiancée punched me in the face. Apparently, I rolled over in my sleep and knocked her out of bed. She is still pissed about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 959
You deserved it 12 160

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What's with all the pregnant crazy lady FMLs lately?

Hormones:/ don't worry I'm sure she will get over it

Comments

I realize that women who are pregnant have hormones raging, but I don't care, that doesn't give her the right to punch someone in the face.

yaya1213 6

now there might be a chance of miscarry maybe that's why she's still angry about it. just sayin'

That's what I was thinking about as well. I voted FYL because, well, you can't help being a restless sleeper, but I understand her reaction as well. Not because she fell out, but because falling can be really dangerous. Hell, even stress can be dangerous when you're pregnant.

I did that to my husband twice he diddnt get mad though and he told me the next day I was lmao

mollymayan 3

(-.-) She's PREGNANT, she's happily sleeping, and you pushed her out of the bed.. Stupid.

R4LJ 10

I understand shes pregnant and all and the Hormones are raging but He was sleep and it was an accident. Punching him in the face is a little extreme. Yes she looking out for her baby and all but she still didnt have to punch him in the face. Reflexs People.

Haha when we went camping I would do that to my sister.. I never got punched though

Well it was an accident so don't worry but if I were you I would move to the couch because the baby could be hurt next time. Or your wife.

cadillacgal79 32

Dude I would be pissed too if I was pregnant and then was knocked off the bed. She could've landed on her stomach, harming the baby.

Hey, what if she fell on her belly and lost the baby? It's a serious thing to do.

And besides, pregnant women wake up so often to pee, you probably disrupted her precious sleep.