By randomguy - 09/07/2012 15:09 - United States - Saylorsburg

Today, I woke up after my pregnant fiancée punched me in the face. Apparently, I rolled over in my sleep and knocked her out of bed. She is still pissed about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 959
You deserved it 12 160

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What's with all the pregnant crazy lady FMLs lately?

Hormones:/ don't worry I'm sure she will get over it

Comments

This happened on sex and the city....

Hey are u n ur fiancé gettin married cuz u love her or cuz of the baby!?

I really dont see how its the OPs fault for being a roller... but if shes pregnet i hope she didnt land on her stomach..

hateevryone 14

YDI for not only putting a ring on such a moody immature woman, but knocking her up too. News flash; women's mood swings during pregnancy are the same as the ones they "experience" during their periods- they aren't real, they're just using their license to act like a bitch!

Its because shes pregnet its not all her fault for being moody. Just hormones

WOW TALK ABOUT BITCHY. what crawled up your bum and died, missy?

Actually, when I was pregnant I didn't have very many mood swings, nor do I while I'm on my period... I do get mildly cranky but what I did get for sure was postpartum depression and if any boy believes that that's not real either, then that just proves he truly knows nothing. It's a serious problem that some women really can't control and guys just like to pretend that we can. It's just plain immature to say that women only use it as an excuse to act moody. No one wants to be moody.

kat1896 3

If you pushed her out of bed and she fell, she could lose the baby. I hope you realize that.

FreaksandGeeks 5

I'm 8 months pregnant and I'd probably freak out if I fell out of bed. I wouldn't go as far as punching my husband in the face though. I'd probably yell and cry lol -_-

My husband slept on the couch for the last three months because he kept doing the same thing. I told him if he didn't I was going to smother him, don't worry it will pass.

she wont forget this. next argument it will be brought up... I know, my wife does it. good luck OP

She's pregnant. xD give her a break. It shall be over soon c: