By Anonymous - 07/05/2009 17:22 - United States

Today, I went to the pet store to get mice for my mom's snakes. While checking out, the guy working behind the register asked what kind of snakes I had. I told him they were my mom's and he mentioned this crazy woman that talks to her snakes. That's my mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 761
You deserved it 4 692

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Minstrels 0

Why is it so crazy to talk to your pet? As long as you don't expect them to talk back, I see no problem. And if anything, it's more like "**** your mom's life", yo. :P Edit: I'm so glad jiequals3 got first and wasn't a dumb bitch and shouted first. Thank you, good person. :]

TornadoChaser 0

Most people talk to their dogs, snakes aren't any different. I would remind him that it's probably not a good policy to bad mouth costumers to other costumers. What is he going to say about you to the next guy in line?

Comments

chococool223 0

i don't get it..he asked you what kind of snakes you had, and you said they were your moms snakes.

ofcourse it IS an FML... why's everyone whining? f your life if your mom is that crazy also number 53, by that sentence he meant "they're not mine so i wouldn't know what kind"

I dislike you already, because you were buying helpless mice solely to murder. And don't give me that crap about "They were born to be eaten", because they're living creatures and they deserve a full life. What right do we have to pick what animals live or die? That is total bullshit.

HunterAlpha1 8

sounds like someone has a human inferiority complex. you do realize, don't you, that you snuff out the lives of billions of living organisms every day? not to mention all the ants, spiders, and other insects you crush to death horribly every time you take a step. so i guess the only way to stop the slaughter is for you to kill yourself.

blapimp182 0

Aww :( that sales guy sounds like a douche!

lol, he was probably just making conversation.

W0nderbread 0

So ur mom is crazy get over it..plus this same OP has like 10 billion different FMLs.. lol theyre all true?

"I was sitting in my tank today, and some kid came to get me for her crazy mom. Wonder what's gonna happen next... FML" **** that mouses' life, man. Horrible.

SmoothTalker 0

OMG #53...maybe his mom IS a snake!!! :-D

#9, snakes don't have prefrontal lobes, making them unable to form emotional responses.