By sheyo - 05/03/2009 01:13 - Canada

Today, I went to the movies with some girlfriends. The guy behind us was making these pervy, heavy breathing noises, so we threw some popcorn at him. When the movie finished, we saw him in a wheelchair - with a breathing tube sticking out of his neck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 501
You deserved it 315 064

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Today, I finally got to watch a movie after 3 months in hospital. I didn't feel very well since the air conditioner was too strong, and suddenly some girls started throwing things at me for no reason. I had to go back to the hospital that night. FML

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Are you kidding me? I can see perfectly fine in a movie theatre, and know what everyone looks like. stop making excuses for them.

Skelanimal15 0

I disagree, it easy to see in the theater and if they just took a second to look and see a wheelchair then everything would b fine! Bt seriously they shouldnt throw popcorn those immature brats

Ray9889 8

Not their fault? So your saying throwing popcorn at someone for no logical reason is ok? Just by the genius assumptions they came up with?

I agree. In my Theaters it's pitch black. And yeah there was a reason she heart perverted panting noises behind her. Yeah, she probably should learn to think before she acts but it was a mistake.

tweetbaby14 18

There's never an excuse to throw things at someone for breathing but talking through the movie that's a different story... Bitches talking through spirit...

Yes. It wasn't their fault that they threw the popcorn(!)

lolmonster34 0

Logical reason it coulda been some weirdo stalker breathing on them it isn't OP's fault

kjb1234 5

12- Are you kidding me? It was completely their fault That is ridiculous and very disrespectful

Not their fault? They could've just moved down a few rows and not say anything instead of being complete assholes.

MissCharlotte_fml 26

How can you not see in a movie theater? It could only be pitch black if there was no light, and obviously the movie lights up the whole room. Also, there are lights in the aisles so you dont trip while you are walking out. So they could have easily seen who was behind him. And if it bothered them that much, they didnt have to throw popcorn. They could have gotten off their lazy asses and moved. YDI for sure.

BS. They could see if they just turned around. Also, it's unacceptable to throw popcorn at someone in general. YDI

#12 should have to give him a ******* too

musu_fml 0

#12 It is the OP's fault; there isn't ANY justifiable reason to be throwing popcorn at strangers. If there's a problem, you tell staff, or the police (if it's that severe). You don't throw things.

Sunbolt 0

at least it wasn't soda, he could of drowned

@ #10 Sure, personal ho's work as well if not better. Though if he is in a wheelchair and stuff then having them as his own personal hookers might finish him off... though as least he will go out with a smile on his face.

It's hard for me to not be rude on this YDI (no use in calling it an FML). It reminds me of when kids threw snowballs at our van, but they had obviously seen my dad get in on his wheel chair. You're kind of a bitch and I hate people like you. It's called common decency, and having the responsibility to think before you act.

King_of_Kings_2 0

i am the King_of_Kings. im using my back up account because my real one got banned for 7 days. i still dont know what i did. always have a backup. this is why i am The King Of Kings!!

Wow, that's terrible. Some old wheelchair-confined tube-breather interrupting your movie, and the hardest thing you have to throw at the decrepit cripple is popcorn kernels? You have my deepest sympathies, ma'am. If Mr. Thinks-He's-Christopher-Reeve tried to pull that audible breathing shit on me, I'd make it rain shurikens and grenades on his handicapped ass. Then I'd yell "All the rest of you had god damned better have your cell phones turned the **** off, got it?"

King_of_Kings_2 0

harsh #18. thats very harsh. i hope fmylife moderates that comment.

While you're at it, how about you ban King_of_Kings_2, seeing as how he just admitted to being a banned troll? Or are bans *supposed* to be this easy to circumvent?