By sheyo - 05/03/2009 01:13 - Canada

Today, I went to the movies with some girlfriends. The guy behind us was making these pervy, heavy breathing noises, so we threw some popcorn at him. When the movie finished, we saw him in a wheelchair - with a breathing tube sticking out of his neck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 501
You deserved it 315 065

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Today, I finally got to watch a movie after 3 months in hospital. I didn't feel very well since the air conditioner was too strong, and suddenly some girls started throwing things at me for no reason. I had to go back to the hospital that night. FML

Comments

King_of_Kings_2 0

hey #23 my main account was banned. but i learned my lesson. i was harsh a few times. but i still want to comment. so, yeah. i will use my back up account until my main account is active again in 7 days. and i promise to follow the comment rules with both this account and my main account. i also want to apologize to fmylife. if its possible to have my King_of_Kings account unbanned, that would be great. i promise to follow the comment rules.

And while I'm here, here's a bowdlerized version of my post, since evidently there are people here who don't like swear words despite there being one right in the website's name: You seriously threw popcorn at the guy? That's a waste of time and effort. You should have thrown sharpened or explosive objects; they would have silenced him much more efficiently.

King_of_Kings_2 0

#27 you can't blame me for trying. but, it is only 7 days. i don't check my email that much. so, i didn't know about the warnings. but i know now that i did wrong. i will try my best to watch my language.

King_of_Kings_2 0

BEHOLD THE KING! THE KING OF KINGS! ALL HAIL! BOW DOWN TO THE KING!

bezach 0

king of ass kicking...grats your now the ass

If you were a true king you would send those wenches to the guillotine for disrespecting the elderly. Or maybe make them your wives first.

pinaypie 0

If the "breathing" disturbed you guys, the incident should have been reported. I'm sure the staff would have done something about that...but throwing popcorns? Sorry, but it's a YDI moment.

What would they do? Kick out the disabled man because hes apparently being a nuisance by breathing loudly due to his illness? No chance. He has more right to be there as obnoxious girls who thrown popcorn.

I assume they could complain and the staff would explain to OP and her friend about the breathing tube.

That was NOT mature. Hell, he should have had you kicked out for abuse.

King_of_Kings_2 0

#31 good idea. since i already have my eyes on a girl. off with their heads.