By Anonymous - 18/06/2013 10:44 - United States

Today, I went to the gynecologist. In the waiting room they had decorative words that spelled out "Relax" and "Enjoy". FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 055
You deserved it 4 077

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think those words were for the gynaecologist

Better than words like "disease" and "infertility"

Comments

Because the gynecologist sucks, and is *usually* not a place you can relax at or even remotely enjoy. Unless you're into that.

Maybe not. But it's not aimed specifically at the OP. If it takes something so small to ruin their day, they may need to reevaluate life. :)

Relax makes sense. Enjoy is a bit of a weird one though, I'll admit.

this has been discussed before. FML is a place to laugh, it doesn't have to really ruin your whole day for you to post it. :)

How festive. The real question is, did you?

I think those words were for the gynaecologist

Sinamoi 18

In all fairness the alternative was: "Good luck, you'll need it."

Better than words like "disease" and "infertility"

oj101 33

As cliche as it sounds, everyone has privates so there's no shame in wanting to keep it healthy. Also, the gynecologist is likely to see hundreds of women per week, so she/he probably won't remember you :)

My gynecologist has a comic on the ceiling above the table, depicting a woman standing up in the stirrups, and under it says "First of all, relax." It usually works.

Just try not to moan when they start touching you down there. Shit can get awkward.