By Anonymous - 18/06/2013 10:44 - United States

Today, I went to the gynecologist. In the waiting room they had decorative words that spelled out "Relax" and "Enjoy". FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 055
You deserved it 4 079

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think those words were for the gynaecologist

Better than words like "disease" and "infertility"

Comments

I bet they have tons of people that come

rokolodo 10

Yes that is our motto, I am a gynecologist.

Are you sure you were at the gynaecologist?

That is so creepy. It's stuff like that that makes me scared to go there.

I know, like seriously, OMG, why would they tell you to relax before a perfectly normal medical procedure that they know you're probably uptight and nervous about? It's almost like they're trying to make it easier for everyone involved, those freaks. I mean just because I choose to let someone inspect my lady bits rather than risk them being diseased, doesn't mean they should make me feel comfortable while they're doing it. Honestly though, if you feel so violated that you equate a GYN visit with rape, you should probably just stop going, and hope that you don't have any problems down there. It is highly recommended that you get yourself checked, but no one's going to force you.

I don't get it.. What's so bad about that?

This is by far the most idiotic FML I've ever seen

onorexveritas 23

they want you to be comfortable yet make you feel uncomfortable

Your gynecologist must have been a former optometrist. "Better like this, or better like this, better like this or better like this?"