By LetsMakeLove - 10/06/2009 18:42 - United States

Today, I went to the game with my boss and some people he does business with on his tab. I got so drunk that I blacked out, threw up all over the table, and passed out in the bathroom. I woke up alone with my body reeking of vomit, and no phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 532
You deserved it 76 862

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zrhcrx 0

it's called learning your limit bud...do you still have a job?

damn...YDI for not knowing when to stop. Especially around your boss.

Comments

Lol at # 8 and yea the OP deserved it ...a lesson to all you little kids out there KNOW YOUR LIMIT

glykoula09 0

omg this is hot...can we bang? drunk?

mehwhateverr 0

Why would you get that drunk with your boss there? YDI.

I saw the word 'drunk' and clicked YDI, because you really DI

jollyjam1 2

Alcohol is a drug...so I say the drug user deserved it.

dr_house_MD 0

ydi. why the hell would you get wasted in front of your boss?

why would the op even come here to whine about it. i understand if something happened that was awkward or a misunderstanding. this was a situation completely in your control and you ****** up. you are an idiot. so yeah i guess FYL because its going to suck with how dumb you are. oh and YDI.

alexgisforme3 0

Got no sympathy for people who don't know when to stop drinking, and make asses of themselves. YDI, If I were your boss, I might not fire you, but your career just parked in a dead end.

crazy_vet_tech 10

YDI...you definitely need to know your limit ESPECIALLY around your boss....I think the reason your phone is missing is b/c it wasn't really your phone, it was the company phone....do you get the clues that were laid before you???....I hope so......