The day after

By last night king - 28/05/2019 18:09

Today, I went to work completely hung over. I was at my desk for 5 minutes before security threw me out on my ass. Apparently, I’m hung over because I got fired yesterday and got blackout drunk, completely forgetting that I had been fired. FML
I agree, your life sucks 958
You deserved it 2 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mayaaaaaaaaa 12

You might want to seek help for alcoholism, OP

It seems like there have been a lot of alcoholics on here lately. Instead of coming on FML to complain (it's not likely you'll get much sympathy here), perhaps you guys should get together in AA?

Comments

It seems like there have been a lot of alcoholics on here lately. Instead of coming on FML to complain (it's not likely you'll get much sympathy here), perhaps you guys should get together in AA?

bloopaloop 27

I can see why they fired you. How many days have you been doing this?

Mayaaaaaaaaa 12

You might want to seek help for alcoholism, OP

It does sound like a very Peter Griffin-esque thing to happen. Actually, I think this has happened in one or more episodes of Family Guy.

It reminded me of the old joke. A brewery worker delivered the bad news to the widow that her husband had drowned in a beer vat. She shrieked, “He never had a chance!” The worker replied, “I don’t want to contradict you, but he did get out twice to take a piss.”

mr_dinzaster 16

Yeah seriously go back but get slammered drunk first

You mean to tell me that none of you thinking drinking problem ever got bombed out of your mind on a bad day even if you don’t normally drink. I may have a beer every three years. When my contract job ended, we all sat on the beach at a bar and got beyond drunk. None of us drove and none of us needed an AA meeting. It’s not uncommon to do this after losing a job, if it’s a good one.

It sounds like you got fired for a very good reason. ydi