By ohdamn - 22/09/2009 11:20 - United Kingdom

Today, I went to the dentist. I parked my car in what I thought was the dentist's car park. It was actually the car park for the business next door. I had to watch them clamp my car from the dentist's chair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 734
You deserved it 6 798

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Whops. Now what could've made this coincidentally amusing is if it so happened that on this particular visit, your wisdom teeth were being removed...

Yay someone else from Surrey! How did you see your car from the dentist's chair though - surely you'd be looking at the ceiling?

Comments

mandark 9

Weren't there signs? I can't decide between YDI and FYL. :l

kenzie15 0

I call bs on this. No dentist will ever have a window facing the street in front of the chair.

Yay someone else from Surrey! How did you see your car from the dentist's chair though - surely you'd be looking at the ceiling?

decoybag 0

Well he COULD be in the waiting room.....or he could have been sitting upright in his chair while waiting for the nurse/dentist.

Apparently, while we were on FML, they built schools in Tennessee and dentists' offices in England. Also, kinda lame to say something a few minutes after someone else does. Hmm.

Whops. Now what could've made this coincidentally amusing is if it so happened that on this particular visit, your wisdom teeth were being removed...

If there was no sign or clear demarcation then you should demand they remove it or pay for it.

RubixMonkey 0

#10 is right. Unless you don't pay attention to signs then they can't do that? Then again if someone calls them then it means someone is anal enough to care about you parking there, thus there must be a sign.

YDI, they don't clamp your car for a first time parking offense. It takes having multiple unpaid tickets, and parking like a retard.

thedub1 0

It says UNITED KINGDOM, your lame ass American system works quite differently, you know.

releasing the OP is in the UK, in Ireland, nobody is allowed to clamp your cars except for the police and other authorized traffic warden companies... if they try to clamp your car, you can "unclamp" it with a nice set of bolt cutters - and there's nothing they can do.

Ironically, your car had to watch your dentist clamp your teeth. What your car had to look at was dirtier and more expensive.