By Anonymous - 29/04/2013 16:51 - United Kingdom - Glasgow

Today, I went to have a breast exam. The doc told me that she would touch different parts of my breasts, and said to tell her if at any point it felt painful. As she was examining me, I was going to say that it wasn't painful, but instead I blurted out, "It feels good." FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 779
You deserved it 13 331

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aw don't worry OP! I'm sure they've had this happen plenty of times :)

rg350dx 29

Hey, a nice breast rubbing does feel good. But then again it's an unfortunate slip of the tongue considering its your doctor doing it. I guess the male equivalent of that would be, "Now turn your head and cough".."That felt good, doc"

Comments

Aw don't worry OP! I'm sure they've had this happen plenty of times :)

Doctors and nurses hear things all the time-lots of it gets chalked up to patient nervousness. We really don't think much of it.

Yeah, I'm sure it happens more than you think it does, and having your breasts rubbed does feel good, and you were probably nervous, so don't be embarrassed!

I don't mean it SHOULD feel good in that moment

Much more interesting story if it was a medical student doing the exam... Then there would be awkwardness flying all over the place.

#3, Mate you look like you haven't seen pussy since the Nixon administration. And you don't even look old enough to have witnessed the Nixon administration.

#40, that was a high quality shade throwing, good sir.

groovycrazyjoe 18

Yea you look like a perv lol

ZacZ 8

How does this comment have negative votes.

This comment received negative votes because the amount of action that the OP may or may not have gotten has absolutely nothing to do with this FML. OP said that it felt good. That doesn't mean that she hasn't been getting her freak on, dillhole.

#40, whilst your retort was of an extraordinary sort, it would've been better had it addressed the actual commenter in question, #2, but instead, you replied to #3. We understand, but no one wants to cause any unnecessary emotional damage, now do we?

forget Nixon, #2 is too young to have seen the Reagan administration

RedPillSucks 31

Technically, he would have at least seen some pussy during birth. Though most babies have their eyes closed.

Wow. That was incredibly immature. I sincerely hope you are just trolling.

Sorry OP, hopefully you were able to laugh off the embarassment.

Canchan 12

Looks like you forgot to read the last sentence of OP's post...

@43 those eclipses make you look even more of a douche.

64- 1. Was that really necessary? 2. If you're going to criticize someone at least know what you're talking about. It's called an ellipsis, not eclipses.

CrookedCook, your photo of Jesse and name make you sound like a wannabe-douche. Unless you would like to confirm that you are, in fact, a producer of meth.

You people sure have mastered the art of being tough on the Internet, haven't you?

rg350dx 29

Hey, a nice breast rubbing does feel good. But then again it's an unfortunate slip of the tongue considering its your doctor doing it. I guess the male equivalent of that would be, "Now turn your head and cough".."That felt good, doc"

RedPillSucks 31

Unfortunate slip of the tongue? The **** is escalating rapidly.

perdix 29

na, na, na, na, na, na It feels good na, na, na, na, na, na So good So good I got you!

perdix 29

Ooops, I forgot the "I knew that I would's" After being banned for life from all karaoke in the tri-county region, my command of James Brown lyrics has slipped. I thought people would appreciate the comedy of a naked ranting "Take This Job and Shove It," but I guess is was too High Concept.

Perhaps the demographic of those-who-know-of-James-Brown is a bit small on this website. Nice reference, though.

rg350dx 29

I saw a repetition of "na" and my mind immediately went to batman.

DKjazz 20

I was kinda thinking "Hey Jude".

I'm sorry but I soon as I saw na na na.... My mind went to singing the pink song! But still that reference was great!

perdix 29

Listen up, people, go look up "I Got You (I Feel Good)" by James Brown. Whether you get a 30- or 90-second preview, you'll get the gist of the song. Then, imagine the OP belting that out. That image made me laugh!

I immediately starting humming the song after the second line. Nice reference! I feel like this sort of this will happen to me when I go to the gyno...

OP, you are indeed odd. Make sure that doctor doesn't think you're a ****. Hopefully nothing was painful and you're alright, though :)

Woooow....so according to your train of thought, sex before marriage is a sin isn't it?

No, thanks for reading between imaginary lines, dick. I'm just saying its odd as a joke. How the **** do you turn that into sex before marriage is odd? I've had sex before and I'm not married

"Make sure that doctor doesn't think you're a ****."....because she said it felt good? A bit of a characterization...

38- Well aren't you just a bucket of joy.