Worst parent of the day

By Not grandma to be - 01/06/2023 18:00

Spicy
Today, I had to throw my 16 year-old out of the house. Apparently, secretly have sex and aborting my grandchild was something she thought was acceptable. FML
I agree, your life sucks 421
You deserved it 3 107

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sum141 1

You “had to throw your 16 year old out.” You felt you HAD to make a child homeless because you did not have the skills to build trust between you and your child. You’re disgusting and I sincerely hope she never has to speak to you again.

Did you honestly expect sympathy on this? You're an evil, horrible person. End of story

Comments

Oh boy. I can't wait to see the shit show of comments. Let me be the first to welcome you to the 21 century where women have bodily autonomy now and sex is only secret for privacy and not for being taboo. You threw out your own child in a time of need. The fact that it was kept secret from you means you can't be trusted, exhibit A: you threw them out. Maybe I stead of teaching abstinence you should have taught them about other methods of birth control. I think your child is better off without you, you ******* monster.

sum141 1

You “had to throw your 16 year old out.” You felt you HAD to make a child homeless because you did not have the skills to build trust between you and your child. You’re disgusting and I sincerely hope she never has to speak to you again.

joseph_rod_05 14

uh you mean **** HER life, ma’am

Did you honestly expect sympathy on this? You're an evil, horrible person. End of story

I’ve heard a lot of parents whine, cry and bitch over wanting GRANDBABIES!!!!!!!!!!11111111111oneoneoneoneoneone but this takes the cake. Now you’ll never get them. And when she’s successful and has children of her own, you can bet she won’t bring them to see you.

Good lord you are a disgusting human being, the fact that you weigh your child's worth solely on whether they give you a grandchild is disgraceful the fact that you throw them out of your house because they had sex is a horrent you clearly don't actually care for your child.

XRP123 11

You need therapy if you think that is how you support a child.

WTF are you a brainwashed religitard 🤦‍♂️🤬 THAT'S YOUR CHILD AND CHILDREN SHOULDN'T BE HAVING CHILDREN!!!! BUT ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS YOURSELF. THERE'S A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL WAITING FOR YOU 👹😁

Your personal religious beliefs on when life begins aside, this is 100% on you for not bothering to teach her how to keep this exact situation from happening, or failing that, making yourself someone she could rely on to help her instead of someone to hide from.