By Anonymous - 29/04/2013 16:51 - United Kingdom - Glasgow

Today, I went to have a breast exam. The doc told me that she would touch different parts of my breasts, and said to tell her if at any point it felt painful. As she was examining me, I was going to say that it wasn't painful, but instead I blurted out, "It feels good." FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 773
You deserved it 13 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aw don't worry OP! I'm sure they've had this happen plenty of times :)

rg350dx 29

Hey, a nice breast rubbing does feel good. But then again it's an unfortunate slip of the tongue considering its your doctor doing it. I guess the male equivalent of that would be, "Now turn your head and cough".."That felt good, doc"

Comments

"Yeah I noticed. Those girls are pointers all right!"

MUTINY_fml 7

Hey thats not too bad, she is a doctor after all, no big deal :p

atleast the doctor was a girl so she probably knows that getting your boobs massaged feels pretty awesome, no harm done :)

How can you not giggle? It tickles me like crazy!

perdix 29

At least you didn't say, "I'll give you 20 bucks to pinch my nipples!" (I'll do it for $12.99)

EVnIAS 13
perdix 29

#45, damn you for undercutting me!!! Do you know how much training, effort and practice went into developing my sublime nipple-pinching skills? Maybe some cheapskate will accept your offer for a free nipple mangling, but the ladies with discriminating nipples will happily pay for my exquisite service.

Predix I was about to order from you for that amazing price! But hey if I can get that for free where can I sign up #45! *smiles*

Sorry I meant perdix forgive me! But to stuff the fussing of the undercutting you ill sign up for both! Now #9 can call me a ****..... Since he uses that word so freely!

perdix 29

#81, my nipple-pinching service has a 100% guarantee. If you do not find the experience far more titillating than the free competitor's, there will be no charge. I'm confident that not only will you happily pay my fee, you'll even leave a . . . *lowers sunglasses* tip ;)

EVnIAS 13

hey just because I am doing this for only a smile does not mean I don't have the experience to compete with you. I have been told I am very good at what I do! and #80 I promise that I will do a great job and you will leave smiling when I am done : )

EVnIAS 13

and don't worry perdix it's a special offer to first time customers so they can feel confident they have nothing to lose! and for those who I enjoy the company I will keep it free as I am sure you would do if you like them!

olpally 32

congratulations! you've been officially examined by the FBI(federal boobs inspector)! Giggity! :D

A boy used that line on me in 6th grade....no I did not let him inspect my boobs.

olpally 32
RedPillSucks 31

I let him examine mine.... sigh... Neither of us were fully satisfied.