By Anothermoose - 26/05/2014 03:34 - United States - Victorville

Today, I went to a concert with my girlfriend. Turns out that bouncers don't think it's a problem for girls to go up on stage and make out with the musicians. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 955
You deserved it 5 846

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's ex girlfriend material I'd say.

MusicianS? Well, now you know her true colours...

Comments

Don't get mad, get glad! Now you'll be making out with him later on too!

ZY1431 24

I would've enjoyed the concert then left without her. leave her to figure it out. then dump her and toss her crap out lol.

Although I feel sorry for what happend to you, I don't get why you expect the bouncer to care.

Scotty doesn't know, Scotty doesn't know....

guyssite 4

Why is that the bouncers' problem? She's your girlfriend, not theirs. The fact that you evidently think it was someone else's problem to deal with is exactly how she ended up on stage in the first place.

You ever seen anything like that happen? OP wasn't saying it was their problem. OP was commenting on the fact that they didn't stop a woman from jumping on stage to make out with the band. How do you think it would have gone if he'd have jumped up after her to stop her? They'd have thrown him out before his feet touched the stage. Quit being a judgemental prick, please?

Oh pfff i dont know maybe cause its the bouncers JOB to make sure people dont exactly run onto the stage and harrass preforming bands? Thats just my thought yea know...

a cheater is still a cheater. it doesn't matter if the person is famous or not

flip the script and tell her thanks for the memories because in the end it doesnt even matter. It sounds like she gives you hell and is a little Headstrong but maybe youre not meant to be.

91hayek 31

Just when I though celebrity worship couldn't get any more debasing.

Sounds more like OP is a possessive, jealous party killer. Having fun and enjoying ones self is what life's all about. All you screwed up commenters saying dump her need to grow up yourselves too!! Remember YOLO ;-))

Ill just give you a list of things never to do: Comment here Reproduce Get into a relationship Teach younger kids Thats it cause im preety sure you already did some regretable things if yolo is your mentality

You shouldn't dance to that tune.