By Anothermoose - 26/05/2014 03:34 - United States - Victorville

Today, I went to a concert with my girlfriend. Turns out that bouncers don't think it's a problem for girls to go up on stage and make out with the musicians. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 955
You deserved it 5 846

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's ex girlfriend material I'd say.

MusicianS? Well, now you know her true colours...

Comments

Well obviously the bouncers don't think its a problem, it's not creating any disturbance to the musicians (what they're there to prevent). However unless you guys have an agreed celeberity exception rule and whoever she was making out with was it, you should break up with her.

pklemm 12

As a musician, I have to say that I support this policy as well!

I think it is a bit harsh but then again how often do you get the chance to make out with a celebrity and when they went in for the kiss she probably just froze with all those people watching her and didn't know how to respond.

If you seriously think like that, please never breed.

74- It's cheating plain and simple, no matter how much of a "celebrity" the other person is. Plus, I think it was OP's girlfriend who went in for the kiss, not the musicians.

I agree with #78, please, #74 do not breed! It is shocking how you defend the girl!

Goblin182 26

Not all bands are famous. Why is everyone assuming this was a "famous" band full of celebrities.

As Olpally would say,"gig-(gitty!), gig-(gitty!)

my EX girl did that once and sb e thought I was crazy and said that she only would have a chance one time

I don't see how that makes her "easy" though. I could be married and if I got the chance to kiss my favorite band members I wouldn't hesitate to.

Really? That would be enormously disrespectful to your husband.

I hope no one marries you! If you can be loyal and respectful to you SO, you don't deserve the relationship.

Heathtastic 10

You do realize that's not how marriage is supposed to work right? That whole "forsaking all others" isn't actually a suggestion

Your girlfriend is a *****!!!! Sorry OP. Time to let her go and find a better girlfriend.