By Anothermoose - 26/05/2014 03:34 - United States - Victorville

Today, I went to a concert with my girlfriend. Turns out that bouncers don't think it's a problem for girls to go up on stage and make out with the musicians. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 955
You deserved it 5 846

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's ex girlfriend material I'd say.

MusicianS? Well, now you know her true colours...

Comments

Maybe I'm soft, but I wouldn't break up with her without first having a decent and respectful talk about it. If she doesn't see a problem with what she did, dump her, but everyone's a little impulsive sometimes. If she regrets it, be respectful and don't rub it in her face, and she'll probably like you more for it, even.

No, OP should definitely leave her. She made out with someone else in front of her boyfriend, that screams disrespect. I wonder if you'd feel the same way if a guy made out with a famous female musician in front of his girlfriend.

I said "I wonder", that's great that your standards are the same for both genders. I wasn't assuming you were sexist, I was wondering if you were. A lot of people, guys and girls, are these days. But OP should definitely leave, no doubt. He's just inviting more problems if he doesn't.

if you stay together you have a free pass to kiss a rock star of your choosing

MAD01502 20

Come on! You can't possibly deny anyone of the pleasure of making out with their idol! Not when that person might be (in my case) Shannon Leto.. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity

Axel5238 29

Normally I'd agree everyone has their fantasy. Though the description sounds much more random.

For some reason, you really don't deserve a girl friend.

oh so you know the OP? that was just unnecessary.

seems like lots of girls are showing their true colors in the comment section too. I blame the media

EF your life. but then again, its not every day you get the opportunity to Mack on a famous person lol. still bad gf

Axel5238 29

To be fair it doesn't say they are famous. It could've been a band at a bar and she thought the one of the guys was cute. If it was a once in a life time chance of kissing a celeb one could understand, but the FML doesn't seem to indicate that.

I don't understand the celeb worship. Even if it was some majorly famous musician like Dave Grohl, they are still just another person. They just happen to be better known. Saying "I made out with Dave Grohl" isn't going to comfort me when I am having a bad day. The person I have given my life, trust, love will. He will always be bigger than any celebrity to me.