By Anonymous - 03/06/2011 01:07 - United States

Today, I saw a woman run down my street screaming, "Fuck you cops! I can drive under the influence if I want to!" It took me a second to realize it was my mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 336
You deserved it 3 533

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

damn!! ur mamas a boss!! tell her to hit me up ;D

XxMaseratiGurlxX 1

i think shes gunnu be a little busy for a while. lmao.

XxMaseratiGurlxX 1

bahaha with me! lmfao jk i was gunnu say rotting in jail too baha.

haha. u hella retarded!! ayy u should give me ur email or something cuz talking on here is wack hahaha.

XxMaseratiGurlxX 1

my email is on muh profile smartness :) lmfao

XxMaseratiGurlxX 1

inside the police station...hey is this your mom? OP- Nope i don't know here at all.

A7X_LoVeee 10

Yeah she's such a boss for getting behind the wheel intoxicated! /dumbasses

**** you alcoholics I can arrest you whenever I want

She probably got out of her car and ran.

Raywjrulezbutfml 0

She was... Until she hit a stop sign

no until she hit a squirrel went off court went into a ditch and then was rushed to the hospital

looks like the alcohol had "driven her" insane haha .

mtlooney225 0

haha!! defiantly not an fyl. that's when you go running after her going along with what she's saying. oooor, point and laugh or look in shock and awe and pretend you don't know her!

I read the FML more like that he thinks his life is ****** because he didn't recognised his mother and thats indeed a FHL

I was wondering what part was the FML. is it that the op is in the 2% of the population with prosopagnosia or that the mom has issues...maybe both?

A7X_LoVeee 10

...Or that he realized his mother is a complete low life.

oblio 0

yeah, it's all fun and games when your mom is a crazy alkie!

90 being below the influence is being high. Note the Above the Influence commercials

Reality_bites 14

Yeah hope your trolling cause she's not so awesome when she actually causes an accident that either hurts or kills someone while driving under the influence. It DOES happen you know. I should know.

OK Reality, I'll bite. Why should you know?

Reality_bites 14

Cause I was involved in a really bad car accident recently due to a drunk driver coming through a red light at high speed. Luckily for me I was driving and he hit my passenger side. I spent five weeks in hospital and it was just over 7 weeks before I could walk again without the aid of crutches. All because some f*head decided he didnt want to be done for drinking driving for a fourth time.

Reality_bites 14

No actually its not bullshit. I fractured my pelvis in two places, fractured three vertebras in my lower back, broke a bone in my hand and had to undergo surgery to fix it. I was NOT the drunk driver, I was completely sober and now as a result of the accident I DESPISE anyone that drinks and drives. You have no idea how it feels to not be able to do basic things like stand in the shower, pick things off the floor etc simply because someone T-bones you at high speed. But its ok, you are entitled to think what you want, I hope you never have to go through what I did.

longbeck4 28

I completely believe you. drunk drivers are crazy. I feel sorry you had to go through that.

jmtmxer 0

5 - u fail at life.... and I'm pretty sure mexicans don't use the word mum......

I'm not Mexican. it's just a name. I'm from New Zealand.

XXizzlerXX 0

95 - that's a stereotype .. anyone can say the word MUM .. it's not a crime

This is why I fly to destinations instead of driving on a highway when the option is available

Hello, American Airlines? I'd like a rountrip ticket to the corner market for this afternoon please . . .

OhbbyCx 6

Dude. Your smart ass-ness is awesome.

maria4234 2

wow that's just dumb. I would rather save my money and take a nice ride in my car than waste money for a seat on an airplane next to random people that I don't know.

alexsmokesdro91 0

Psh, cops always trying to ruin someones fun.

Hey since you're from NJ, you should ask your mom to try out for the next season of Jersey Shore. I hear Snooki needs a new BFF.

Raywjrulezbutfml 0

was it awkward when she got home...?

1215116a 14

I don't think she went home for a while...