By ItSucks - 01/01/2010 05:12 - United States

Today, I was with my boyfriend of two months, hoping this would be our night of the first kiss. I was so excited when the ball started to drop. When it hit "0", I turned to him, hoping for a kiss, and saw him making out with another girl. He didn't even turn around. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 811
You deserved it 7 547

Same thing different taste

Top comments

... are you sure he was your boyfriend?

wow. he's not even worth it, then. D:Ii'm sure you could do way better! C:

Comments

u should've punched him in the facee! jackass :s

If I were you,I would've done something to make him wish that he wasn't even born.

NEW YEAR = NEW BOYFRIEND = MORE FUN >;D

shalizzz 0

Why am I under the impression that he isn't really your boyfriend? You sound more like one of those girls who insist on stalking the guy friend they have a crush on while hoping that he'll somehow fall in love with them. Generally, during the first few months of a relationship people can barely keep their hands off their boyfriend/girlfriend. Also, most of them don't make out with others during that time period.

my first, middle school boyfriend and i didn't kiss until like two or three months into our relationship and THEN we couldn't keep our hands off each other (although we never went "all the way"...) also, the guy who i had my first kiss with the year before who wasnt my bf but who i had a major crush on and who had been talking to me on the phone every day for weeks prior, made out with and started going out with a different girl the next day. my point: if this girl is between the ages of 10 and 15, this story isn't weird. middle schoolers are shy in their relationships, and middle school aged guys are horny assholes (actually, that doesn't change much when they get older, but they get a little better at hiding it). if this girl is older, then i'm sorry but YDI...no one should be peer pressured into having sex before she is ready, but come on! not even a kiss? if you're not an awkward teeny bopper, you don't have an excuse..

Sugarlips_xo 0

hahaa yea not everyone goes around making out with every guy that likes them. lay off your "awkward teeny bopper" name calling.

stupid_names 0

Yea but she said boyfreind of 2 months, as an adult i would never consider someone my girlfriend if i had never kissed her but when your a teenager it is a differant story

Are you twelve? Two months of 'dating' & not even shared a single kiss does not a relationship make. Grow up.

BCrazzi 9

Actually I'm 12 and even I had my first kiss with my bf (not even my first kiss) on like, the second week we were dating.

don't brag about that, now please try not to end up on 16 and pregnant.

are you sure he's your boyfriend? In any case: sleep with his friends. That's usually the answer to most of these boyfriend fmls.

umm - Lawl i dont think she'd be ready for sex if she hasnt even kissed after 2 months!!

WorkThatButt 2

I'd freaking throw fireworks on his face lawl

Infamia 0

Dump him. And don't go all freaky and stuff like that girl who TP'ed her ex-boyfriend's house. FYL and Happy New Year. :3

YDI for calling some random dude that you've not even kissed your "boyfriend"...